Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Reminiscing

Yea, i didn't know why i felt so random, i began clicking the archives on my blog, and began reading it..


Everything seems so recent, it looks and feel as though it was last week that it happened. How much i complained about Amath(http://feelforfriends.blogspot.com/2005_11_01_feelforfriends_archive.html), the sentosa outing with 4-8, O lvls, AnG's birthday, times at Treehouse, and more brithday celebrations!!!


Time flies huh? Zhuang Yong joining us for activities, i don't know if this is good for him? Jeremy Chee disappearing from the picture suddenly, getting to know kaiyang better... Alot of things are happening in our lives but the memories are just so close to our hearts.. yea, and i realise alot of action is missing out in my life. Have i changed yet again?


The quotes i've posted in the archives just seem so much more meaningful than the ones that are recent. My friends, can you all tell me if i'm sprouting lots of nonsense now as compared to say a few months ago?? I think what i need to do now is to regain my composure...


And ya, i think i'm acting dumb for too long, i think i've been seeking recluse in myself for too long... sigh.


yea, today back from studying, was contemplating whether i should go, cos i'm really tired, really really and i mean really tired. Returned home, showered and went to sleep at 5+pm haha woke up like 6 hours later. muahahah. I love my bed so much!!!


"Thoughts come into our minds by avenues which we never left open, and thoughts go out of our minds through avenues which we never voluntarily opened"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

No comments: