Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Long Way

I've come a long way.

One of my friends said, everything doesn't matter, only the results does. True?


Everybody is talking about the farewell. I'm not trying to be different, but i think there's not much to say.

You miss the people, not the place. The place just brings back memories of time you've spent with the people. I'm not trying to say that the place isn't important but to me it isn't. The memories you share are between your friends and you. But you share the place with everyone who have had memories. Its all about the numbers isn't it.

Had good teachers, had very nice friends from SJI, a school which i used to think produce arrogrant scums. I'm quite sure now to not generalise. Also, the western food store auntie who's so nice to me, its not about the bargains i get from her, its more than what others who complain at mass civics see. Don't generalise. Though its over, i will still say i didn't have a fantastic class, but i couldn't ask for more, what have not been done is that we haven't tried certain things.

So, all in all, not much memories, and i've worn the school badge for days which my fingers can count. But Anderson have great teachers, at least most of them are good. Its all about numbers.

There's so much to say, but so little i actually want to say. But it stops here, right here.

I want to make the world a better place, i feel its my destiny, haha. (rather random, just rather.)

No comments: