Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hocus Pocus

In general, I think certain things have to stop and more emphasis should be placed on things which are more important, essential and determining.


My mother is right, and she always is, at least at times where i'm not bent on doing something i want to do at that point of time.


As it goes through your mind after it had taken place, you feel that it wasn't necessary. For whatever reasons, you cling on to it, helplessly.


Sound pathetic and squalid isn't it? It's all about Catholic High. Perhaps it would be different, perhaps perhaps perhaps.


I'm the director of my own movie, I know i know and i know.


Something have to get in me. That something which i'm still searching.


Somehow i think i know what it is, contradictory huh? but it's just so distant.


It might just somehow happen, i hope not. Really hope it doesn't work this way. I'll do whatever that is necessary. Perhaps perhaps perhaps.


Off i go getting myself onto the path of degredation.



A winner is someone who
recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills
and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.



~Larry Bird~

Or maybe it just isn't there.

No comments: