Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Ball and The Beast

I've bought the ball immediately today to start training, from the incident yesterday $22 bucks it was, the kind indian gave me 90cents discount, although he said no discount, haha, not much a difference though.

And Zhuang Yong talked to me online and i realised something, i was so bloody determined than ever before. More than any of the 'want' that previously exist in every part of me.

I was more determined than I want to do well for Os, if I ever was.
I was more determined than I want to work hard for maths(this is easy though =P).
I was more determined than I want to play well in tennis.
I was more determined than I was ever before.

He said the Beast in me is being set free.


Those words reverbenate ever so resoundingly in every single crevies of my head.
Unleashing the untammed beast from the deepest recesses of my inner peace like never before.
(obviously contributed by him, haha, his ever impressive vocabulary)


The chapters for The Ball and The Beast is beckoning me...


There is no turning back i guess, down with the sickness...

No comments: