Tuesday, March 14, 2006

see ya

its time to say good bye to my 7 silver button shirt with 2 unique breast pocket and my green shorts. Its always difficult to part with something that you had practically worn for 4 years and 3 months... but i guess its time to leave everything behind and move on. I have achieved many things with my green shorts but i've also left behind a few regrets... hope it doesn't come back and haunt me in the future... haha.

It's a great deal of pain to part with the people you have been having lunch with everyday for a good 4 years...

Their laughter, i will always remember.

My friends, remember...

true friendship isn't about being there when it's convenient; it's about being there when it's not.

We will stay together. We will grow separately, but never growing apart.


My wishes for you all: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, more friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth and Love to complete your life.

No comments: