Friday, February 03, 2006

debates

I was home early today, as compared to the usual timings, despite felling languid and woozy, switched on my computer and aimlessly wandered to soccernet to read some football headlines...

I felt really bored, really really bored, took a blow from the shocking arsenal defeat, then realised that no one was online...

I began roaming from sites to sites, blogs to blogs...

Then I remembered a game site where I used to frequent in the past. The game was known as Xtreme Snowboard, i bet some of you would find it familiar, but i felt different this time when i played the game. it was not remarkably exciting or gladdening, but it brought back memories...
I could still remember that we were that desperate to play the game that we infact took turns. Today, I had the computer to myself, but somehow I just couldn't concentrate and react fast enough...

I reminisced about the days with debates, I could still recall myself playing this very game on the supposedly 'research computers'. It used to be an avenue to calm ourselves down before the competitions, however now it brought back memories.

Suddenly, I thought of my friends still preparing for the competition tomorrow, i wished I could be there, not exactly to help them, but to cheer them on or perhaps give a comments or two. But I couldn't.

All the best for the competition, my teammates, my friends...

No comments: