Monday, July 09, 2007

A Balance

Its not in the balance. Its awfuly titlted to one side long time ago and now its tilted to another. I think I have to always forsake something in order to gain something, or maybe gain something before losing somethings.


Feeling really off. Its nowhere here nor there only my Indian friend can understand cause he's in exactly the same situation and he feels the same. Pity him and me. Not feeling sad but can't feel happy. So i would rather say i'm sort of deviod of human feelings and emotions and its really bad.


Times when you are not feeling too good, i'll offer something. Now when i'm in this situation its not even words. Probably i shouldn't even ask for anything. Cause its all about giving isn't it? Cause it works the other way too when others are giving lots to me and i don't give more than a damn about them. Maybe its Karma maybe its all about the balance.


I thank my friends once again. And yes my mother.

I seriously don't know if next is pay back time or enjoy walawala time.


They say alwasy hope for the better. Do something when you feel like it.
Oh anyway not really into the emo state cause i can't even really tell how i'm feeling haha.

No comments: