Sunday, May 27, 2007

Bargain!

Really need to study, at the same time keeping to various commitments.


Anyways got a good bargain on saturday! Got a book that I would have liked to read for $6!!
Its original price was $39.90 because ppopular in orcahrd is closing down! Albeit the cover was a little scratched and all.


I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study. It isn't love if it is so clear. I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.I really want to study.


Subscribing to being a pupil and student.

No comments: