Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hard+Work

Today's SKILL TEST at soccer was a disaster. 0/3 for passes,
1/3 for shooting and more... what the fuck is this kinda result for a mid-field player like me. I was totally shocked with the passes... damn, 0/3 for a mid-field player. Although i didn't have a player standing behind the net like others did, it was still really f***ed up on my part.. The ball went just so awfully off the pole and top of the cone.. and i missed one totally. 10metres was the distance, where were my pin point passes when in game? Nervous? i don't really know.Screwed up it was. And worse off were headers and juggling. F****d up nervous and lack of practise.

What's up with me? I went better in the game where one shot was above the bar and made 2 assists. But one was just cause xinxiang was in place to head it in, nothing fantastic from me for the second assist. DAMN. I'm going to buy a ball and train with it EVERY NOW AND THEN.

I realised it was all down to practice. I have managed my accurate long balls with practice because i'm doing it all so often, now on with ball work. And i really feel insulted when another guy in the team made a fucked up comment when i was talking to Luvis over the phone for no. 7 of the new Vivacitors jersey.

Me: ey let me take 7 la .. ( lots of lines asking him to give me no.7)
Random: I think you don't take 7 la, later you get used to it and i take it away from you next year.

Fuck, do i need your bloody comment. Its not that you have the talent like Steiner does or you have the touch of Justin(vj), or you have the composure and skill like keefe( vj)... fucker, its just that your hardwork on control paid off for the training session. I'm going to train on my control which is juggling, as it is what people use as a gauge for ball control... Fuck i hate arrogant people who just show it as part of their personality, if you get what i mean. You can be arrogant and proud but please don't show it.

This are a list of synonyms i've got for what i felt at that moment.
affronted, annoyed, antagonized, bitter, chafed, choleric, convulsed, cross, displeased, enraged, exacerbated, exasperated, ferocious, fierce, fiery, fuming, furious, galled, hateful, heated, hot, huffy, ill-tempered, impassioned, incensed, indignant, inflamed, infuriated, irascible, irate, ireful, irritable, irritated, maddened, nettled, offended, outraged, passionate, piqued, provoked, raging, resentful, riled, sore, splenetic, storming, sulky, sullen, tumultuous, turbulent, uptight, vexed, wrathful.

No comments: